Hello Roelof!

On Monday, August 01, 2005, 2:08 AM, you wrote:

> These disadvantages don't go for virtual folders, as virtual folders
> contain only links to a selection of messages matching your filter.

But, as was earlier pointed out, whatever you do to a message in a
Virtual Folder actually happens to that message in the physically real
folder. The Virtual Folder is like a window through which you look
into the real folder to read the message. Doing anything to that
message (including deleting it) is like reaching in through the window
to work with the message. So, one must stay aware of that, not to
unintentionally delete it.

However, unlike Common Folders, also as has been earlier mentioned,
Virtual Folders are not available in v. 1.62.

I know that you know all this, Roelof. I'm replying for the benefit of
Avram Sacks and any others who may need to be reminded of the two
points that I'm reiterating above.

Mary
The Bat! 3.51.10 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2