Hello Nick,

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 17:23:28 +0100 GMT (12/08/2005, 23:23 +0700 GMT),
Nick Dutton wrote:

ND> Does anyone know what these are, or why I've got them?

I have account.m_d files. One for each account; IIRC these are the
UIDs of the message deleted from server without downloading. I will
assume that your system is set up differently from mine - I don't know
what would add the "_device" into the file name.

Questions for clarification:

1.) Do you use POP or IMAP?
2.) Do you use OTFE?
3.) In which directory are these files?

ND> I also have corresponding MESSAGES_device... in my Inbox directories.

I have messages.tbi and message.tbb. I think it's the same issue.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Important warning for aircraft pilots: Teeth that have been improperly
filled cause problems with altitude or rapid decompressions. The
higher pressure under the filling will cause excruciating pain and in
rare instances can cause the tooth to explode. An exploding tooth
would be distracting.