Robert C Wittig writes:

> Long time no see, Anthony!

Another happy user of TB, I gather?

> This is true. I am in the habit of doing a full back-up of TB! daily,
> to a secondary, data-only hard drive.

It worries me a bit that e-mail programs in general seem to make very
little provision for selectively archiving or restoring message base
content.  Eventually you end up with tremendously large mailboxes, and
if there's no way to selectively archive and extract stuff and
optionally restore it, eventually you're stuck, with or without
backups.

--
Anthony
Using The Bat! v3.5.25 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2