Roelof Otten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/25/2005 at 06:01 PM wrote:

>You don't really need to place %- at the end of the macro. But:
>%Subject="I'm changing my e-mail address. (again <sigh>)"
>will insert this line in the subject header:
>I'm changing my e-mail address. (again <sigh>)
>But as it doesn't insert anything in the message body, it'll leave an
>empty line. And that empty line is negated by the %- macro.
>In so far you could call it a style mark. ;-)

I was asking if the "-" was a style mark for *your* note, and I surmise
you are telling me that it is a style mark for the template.

This is beginning to sound like an Abbot and Costello routine.

OK.

Let's say I want to send a note that says, "Hi.  We are changing are
e-mail address from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED] effective
immediately."

To insure that that text is put into the template, along with a subject
line, would the entire text that goes into the template be the following?

%Subject="E-mail address change. (again <sigh>)"%-
Hi.  We are changing our e-mail address from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] effective immediately.

In other words, absent the second "%" sign and hyphen, would the
subsequent text in the template just be ignored?
--
Avi
Avram Sacks