Hello all,
Friday, September 2, 2005, Ludovic LE MOAL wrote:

> I downloaded the new 3.60 version but I seem to have a problem as I'm
> not able to see the message header fields (see
> http://www.lemoal.org/misc/thebat/thebat20050902.jpg).

> I was running it under Win98 SE. I've installed it over the former
> version, changed anything.

> Any clue? A bug?

Message Header Pane was completely rewritten to support Unicode, try
to update Internet Explorer to newer version, some DLL is needed and
probably Your system is missing it.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 3.60.07
Notebook Acer, Pentium4-M 2.2 GHz, 512 MB RAM, ADSL line