On Friday, September 16, 2005, at 07:29 AM, rich gregory
wrote:

GF>> IMHO,  people  that  want  something in a specific way should have the
GF>> chance  to turn a switch on to enable it and people that don't want it
GF>> would just has to leave it off.

> Ah-HA! Another anarchist! Welcome, friend, have a beer as well.

LOL! I wouldn't class advocacy of such a feature as anarchy.

During the rocky period of TB! IMAP, I quite enjoyed ThunderBird for
its ability to selectively load images for HTML mail. I had the
feature disabled by default (the recommended way). It's definitely
better than loading the message in my browser.

--
-= Curtis=-
Using TB! v3.61.03 beta