On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:23:41 +0200GMT (30-9-2005, 14:23 +0200, where I
live), Gerard wrote:

> ON Friday, September 30, 2005, 12:48:12 PM, you wrote:

JZ>> 1.      Is a way I can assign a hot-key to this feature, so that I
JZ>> don't have to pick up the mouse so often.
JZ>> 2.      Can I define the spelling language in a template?

> I have the same problem as you (and Roelof).
> What I have done is made templates for English an Dutch nationals and
> assigned them to different groups. I have then made Templates with the
> language macro setting the language in the template.

...<snip>

Like Roelof suggested I made a quick template for the Dutch language and
a quick template for the English language.
The only thing I have to do now is type the name of that quick template,
for instance "nl". When I hit ctrl-spacebar the language is changed to
that language. When I want to change back to another language I only
have to type the name I have given to that quick template and press
ctrl-spacebar. Piece of cake!

Very nice suggestion, thanks Roelof.

--
Henk M. de Bruijn
The Bat! Natural E-Mail System™ version 3.61.09 Echo (Beta) Pro on Windows XP