Hallo Lawrence,

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:53:01 -0500GMT (30-9-2005, 19:53 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

LJ> Please don't laugh, but I screwed up and can't get my Address Book
LJ> to appear.

I'm not laughing, honestly.

LJ> I was playing around (always a bad omen) and decided to make an
LJ> Address Group.

You could do worse things in your free time. You've got these cereal
killers you see a lot tv programs about. ;-)                   ^^ Remember,
this is a family list

LJ> It was my intent to make a single entry which would encompass a
LJ> group of email addresses to which I commonly send messages. Maybe
LJ> thats not what an Address Group is for.

You can use them for that, but my main purpose for AB groups is
filtering.

LJ> Anyway, having created an empty Address Group, now I can't get the
LJ> host of addresses that were in my AB before to appear. Its only this
LJ> blank Group with 0 entries.

When the only thing you've done was creating a new group then you
should be able to get back to the root of your AB. On the left side of
the AB you should be seeing your AB tree, all AB's and groups should
be visible, just pick the one you need.

When your problem concerns the address picker that you can reach from
the address bar in the editor window, then you see the name of your
new group with a single downward arrow next to it. Press the arrow
button and select what you want.

In case I'm not making any sense to you, just make a screenshot of
your problem and publish it on your homepage, so we can see what
you're talking about. Don't send it to the list as the list server is
configured to stop those things.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Say 95*, Wish I Never Ditched Other Working Software.

The Bat! 3.61.09 Echo (Beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM