Recently, Roelof Otten squawked:

> I display threads on reference+subject.

OK ... I would like to try this one too but couldn't find a selection
to actually *use* ref+sub as a filter

Some of the Lists I am on, the people change the bloody subject lines
but are actually replying to the correct thread ... it's a nightmare
for sure.

And AOL, for goshsakes, their reply format never makes the ">"
character, so what I ALWAYS see if the original text as if written by
the new reply-person. Anyway, this is subject for new thread I suppose
<sigh>
--

Bye Now,
Robert D.