Hello Alexander,

> I consider this a bug. If the content has already been edited, changing the
> account, recipient, or whatever, should not apply the template again, and
> in fact, this is already the case for normal messages. If I haven't typed
> anything into the message body itself and switch the recipient, the new
> template is applied. But if I already edited the message, there will be no
> changes.

> Seems like TB does not treat the URL as "edit" - and thats wrong. Since you
> discovered it, do you want the fame (and save me the hassle;-) and open a
> report on the BugTracker, or shall I do that?

Since *you* were asking *harr harr harr* I leave the fame and honour to you. I
did it only once I think so far, and I am still too stressed out from a typical
chaotic thursday at work... ;-)

 Jürgen
:eu-flag3: :de-bw: :safaribears:

"There are none so blind as those who will not see"

Using The Bat! v3.62.14
 , Opera v8.5.7700 on WinXP Home v2600 SP2

* PGP key available on request: send mail with subject PGP key request