> Hello Dwight,

> I created an automatic reply from another account recently as follows:
> Mail for my hockey account now comes to me rerouted through my gmail account.
> I have
> sorting rules for subscribe and unsubscribe, and If I get a subscribe message
> the
> sorting office does various things. The last thing it does is to generate an
> automatic
> reply and this is the template it uses. If I didn't specify @ACCOUNT, the
> mail would be
> sent from the gmail account, which I don't want.  Hope this helps!

> ----
> %ACCOUNT="Hockey" Beste %OFromFName,

> %ODateEn, %OTimeLongEn, you wrote:

> %Quotes
> %Cursor

> Uw adres is toegevoegd aan de HVM adressenlijst

> --
> Redactie HVM
> -----

I don't have any problem with Accounts - i.e: where I have a separate POP
account and
thenusual set of Inbox/Outbox etc folders within it.

So for example I have a POP account [EMAIL PROTECTED] - but because I had
problems
with TB and POPFile checking more than a few POP accounts, I get all those type
of emails
redirected by the server to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Filters then act on them as they arrive and send them to the appropriate folder
(no
t accounts).

The problem I have is with folders that are outside an account which receive
their mail
filtered through one account ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) to the relevant folder as
described
above.

I used to highlight the single folder and click the write a new message button
and the
templates set for that folder would create the message as if it came from
(using the above
example) [EMAIL PROTECTED] (which is, as stated above a valid POP account).

Now these templates are universally ignired when in folders, but OK in accounts.

--
Marten Gallagher
Annery Kiln Web Design