> Hello Marten Gallagher & everyone else,

> on 18-Nov-2005 at 19:09 you (Marten Gallagher) wrote:

>> So I have just spent a whole day chasing this - trying to find what I had
>> done wrong.

> It was not in vain. You found a bug, that happens. TB goes thru heavy
> changes underneath the surface currently.

Well I wish had faith that it will be corrected quickly. DO you think it might
be?
Otherwise I am going to have change all my filters and set up a cut and paste
system to
put the correct details in 50% of the emails I send! That will tak a few hours
to get
right.

What do you think the chances of this being corrected within a week, say?

--
Marten Gallagher
Annery Kiln Web Design