Hallo Marten,

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 20:17:52 +0000GMT (17-11-2005, 21:17 +0200, where
I live), you wrote:

>> Are you sure you're not using AB templates, they have precedence over
>> folder templates

MG> The only address I have a template set for is tbudl.

okay

MG> Anyway an AB template depends on the TO address doesn't it?

Yep

MG> At the stage of testing these templates I'm talking about, there is no TO
address for the
MG> AB template to kick in with.

In that case I'm lost. Folder templates work fine over here.
But the from identity is always managed by the folder identity, works
fine on all of the TB list for instance.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Cannot open file "E:\Batmail\t-shirt.txt"

Well, maybe I've got to change the template for Voyager.

The Bat! 3.63.2.0 BETA
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM