Hallo Alexander,

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:45:37 +0100GMT (18-11-2005, 19:45 +0100, where
I live), you wrote:

ASK> Before going thru the hassle of changing your setup a lot, you can revert
ASK> to 3.0.1.33 where the functions works (maybe someone else has a more recent
ASK> version to check if it worked it the 3.5.x series).

Okay, I created a common folder and performed some tests (only folder
identity in a new message)
3.0.2.10 was fine
3.51.5 was fine
3.60.07 was fine
I had no other versions ready to use and I almost know for sure that
3.60.07 was a public release and no beta. I've still got the .msi
available over here and there must have been a reason that I still
have the executable in my TB program directory, so I guess it was
stable (or followed by something real buggy in the beta series <g>).

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Facts are stubborn things.

The Bat! 3.62.14
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM