Hallo Martin,

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 08:48:03 -0700GMT (19-11-2005, 16:48 +0100, where
I live), you wrote:

OMM> I was hoping there might be a flag (that I'm missing) on the
OMM> contacts screen, but I guess not.

You could create one yourself (more or less), but you'd have to adapt
your account templates to it.
Create a quick template called none with only the dash macro:
%-
Create a quick template called pgp with this:
%UsePGP%-
%PGPMIME%-
%SignComplete%-
Now add this line line to your account templates:
%QInclude("%ABToPage='None'")%-
When you really use that field of the address book to store the
homepage for your contacts, then you might pick a really unused field.
What my %QInclude macro does is to call a quick template, it prefers
to take the for the QT from the destination's page field, but when
that's empty it uses 'none'.
Now you give all of your contacts with something special a line in
their page field, PGP for people who want to to have PGP signed,
ENCRYPT fpr people who need encrypted mail (you also need to create a
QT called ENCRYPT with the macro commands to encrypt the message.)

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Computers run on smoke. They stop as it leaks out.

The Bat! 3.62.14
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM