I read it from start to finish several times and it is vague....at best...no details...and I resent the fact of your personal attack. You know nothing about me...You don't know why I am not working and recieveing disabilaty, nor the fact that it has something to do with concentration and following directions and short term memory loss....I know what every thing listed is and have set it up dozen of times and in dozens of configurations yet it still will not connect to the bat server.

--
Bob F!

Dazed and confused....literally.. ask my several Dr.'s