Hello Marten,

 On Thursday, November 24, 2005, 2:07:07 PM, which was 2:47:32 PM
where I am, you wrote:

AaA> I have, as sig says, gone back to 3.51.10 because I need the
AaA> template funstionality that is broken from then on.

AaA> However, I now have the problem that comes with that version:

AaA> The connection centre hangs on random accounts and the process
AaA> cannot be aborted. The only waiy out being to kill TB service in
AaA> the Task Manager.

AaA> Was there ever a 'fix' whatever identified for this problem or
AaA> did it just 'go away' with the next version?

I have had to use Task Manager on a regular basis, since TB! would
hang every time I downloaded. I have upgraded, downgraded and upgraded
again. I am delighted to say that my current version (3.62.14) - so
far, anyway - is doing extremely well.
Don't know anything about 'template functionality' though.
Good luck.

--
Regards,
Maurice

Using The Bat! 3.62.14 on Windows XP Pro 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2