Hello Alexander!

On Sunday, November 27, 2005, 3:38 AM, you wrote:

>> The only thing that keeps me waiting a bit longer is whether
>> anybody finds out why on some machines, opening messages in
>> seperate window takes several seconds. This has been experiecned by
>> three people, the other hundreds of TBBETA members couldn't confirm
>> it.

> Everyone who does a direct comparison of the graphics rendering
> speed in 3.0.1.33 vs. 3.62.14 will notice the difference - 3.62.14
> is ALWAYS slower, thats the issue...

But, as I commented on TBBETA, it has not been slow enough to bother
me.

Some people have reported *much* longer closing times than I was
getting.

And last night, when I had The Bat! up for only a couple of minutes,
with the focus on the Inbox message list (which was empty), checked
mail, had no messages in the Dispatcher, and immediately closed the
Connection Centre window and then closed TB! from a minimized
window--the close happened in less than a second. The compression
graph ran across my screen almost too fast to be visible.

Of course, that was with beta 3.63.05.

Mary
The Bat! 3.63.05 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2