Hello Thomas Fernandez & everyone else,

on 27-Nov-2005 at 14:41 you (Thomas Fernandez) wrote:

>>> Does anybody know whether Roelof's tip *should* have worked?

ASK>> If the .bin file is re-built to already contain enough information that
ASK>> makes it a .tbb file, yes. I've done this myself before, and it worked.

> So that means the .bin file is really corrupted. :-(

IRC the ".tbb" (and .bin) file is more or less a Unix mailbox with
additional headers or message separators for TB. This would be an
interesting detail, I don't know it for sure. Anyone with a link to the
.tbb file format?

If that header is missing or corrupt, TB can't handle the file. Its
contents may still be OK - thats why I suggest the approach with the hex
editor.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

First Law of Revision: Information necessitiating a change of design
will be conveyed to the designer after - and only after - the plans
are complete. (Often called the 'Now They Tell Us' Law)