From: forex5x <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 6:55:14 PM
Subject: [ForexSystemBuilders] MT3 versus MT4 - and the API

At the time work was started on this and I believe still the API for MT4 is not
yet available and InterbankFX is going to keep the server for MT3 running as
long as there are clients that want to use it.

As things become available we can upgrade or move to the next step.

Hopefully, the lessons we learn along the way will make the process easier and
easier.

Also, we want it to be more and more dependable as it develops so that we can
pretty much let it go without watching it.

We can use this forum to keep each other informed.

I had several people request to work on the API so there will be more people
helping out than was listed in the first emails.

Glad to see some people working on this,

Steve AKA Forex5x