Hello Richard,

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:40:34 +0100 GMT (08/12/2005, 01:40 +0700 GMT),
Richard Wakeford wrote:

RO>> It should  work for 'mark as deleted', because it shows the messages
RO>> that are marked as such.

RW> .........Strange, it does do that now even though, the last time I tried
RW> to get back deleted messages, there was nothing and there'd been no
RW> folder maintenance performed in the meantime.

Richard, TB does not delete messages from the message base when you
"delete" them by any which way ever. TB only flags them as deleted in
the messages.tbi file, and this has the effect that they won't be
shown any more in your message list. They will stay in the message
base (messages.tbb) until you "compress".

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

The closest I ever got to a 4.0 in high school was my blood alcohol
content.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.63.06 (Beta)