Wrt the Cyrillic thread I started, I'd discovered that if I used a Reply
Template series from januk, that the transfer of the original text TO the
%Clipboard was perhaps the culprit causing Cyrillic to appear as gibberish in
the quoted text ..........

And thus, I ask then, what is a good reply template which will filter out most
junk from Yahoo, Google as well as cut-off the bottom ....AND have an adjustable
wrap-limit????

I worry about text being jiggled because many of the people with whom I email,
have alphabets with characters that, when changed, MIGHT even change the meaning
of their name .... Sometimes they quote brief things to me. Sometimes I find it
useful to cut-n-paste that to something else, preserving the French or Russian
as it was. I wouldn't appreciate someone pasting something of mine and changing
the inflection or meaning due to cross-alphabet switches, much as Roelf once
pointed out to me that the "oe" in HIS name is NOT the same as "Ö" in Österreich
 ..well, whatever, you know what I mean  .don't mess with the Vikings name is
 the lesson here.

 So, any ideas on reply templates for me?

--

Regards,
Robert D.