Hello Ian!

On Wednesday, January 04, 2006, 5:23 AM, you wrote:

> I know that many don't like that, but the reality is that if a common
> format was to be followed, it would have to follow that otherwise it
> would simply be another format.

> Now maybe a bridging application that acted as an agent between The
> Bat! and any other address book might be more "secure" than adopting
> another standard as The Bat! native address book format.

I agree with this opinion, Ian.

My chief reason for choosing The Bat! in the beginning, and right on up
to today, was/is that it is more secure than other e-mail clients.

Everything else that I use in the program--and there is much--is a
bonus. :)

Mary
The Bat! 3.64.01 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2