Hello Barry,

B> Hi

B> I've noticed that BayesIt doesn't seem to be saving any stats.

B> Has anyone else noticed this or can anyone suggest a fix?

I can't look at the moment 'cuz I am currently testing out AGAVA. But
I seem to recall seeing stats when I did use it. There were 4 that I
remember looking at ... correctly filtered spam and ham, mis-filtered
for both as well. My goal was to keep ham classified as spam as close
to zero as possible. I think BayesIt was better than any of the other
filters I have tried in terms of not putting ham in the spam folder.

But I wasn't particularly 'religious' about checking the stats. I was
more interested in the results <g>

 MikeD                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.65 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2