Hi

On Thursday 19 January 2006 at 3:26:05 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, rich gregory wrote:

> I have an email address that attracts a lot of spam, however any mail
> that goes to that address AND IS NOT spam is a PayPal notification of a
> payment and, therefore very important, an order that needs to be shipped.

Nothing to do with The Bat! but one suggestion is to change the
email address your PayPal account sends these notifications to.  ;-)

> Examples:
> Good address: My real name <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Bad address:
> Some random name or none at all
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> SO...
> If a mssg comes in INcorrectly addressed I want to direct the mssg into
> my JUNK folder otherwise I want it to be left in the IN-box.

IIRC there is some wisdom that suggests messages are better not
left in the Inbox.

> I do not know how to tell the Sorting Office interface to
> 1) handle the spaces in the correct address and
> 2) how to move the mssg if it is _NOT_ "good".

> Maybe I need 2 filters? I am using ver 2.12.

Don't have v2 to hand but

Recipient Contains
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and
Recipient Does not contain "My real name"

Would seem the sort of conditions needed for an Action of "Move to
JUNK folder"

MFPA

The truth is rarely pure and never simple

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1