Hi all,

it is sometimes useful to attach a received mail (as an eml file) to a
new mail.

Usually I save the received mail on disk (Save As...) then drag and
drop the file on the new mail. I then have to delete the file from the
disk.

Sometimes I also invoke the "Alternative Forward" menu on the received
mail (which creates a new mail with the other one in a file "1.eml"),
then go into the Outbox to be able to drag and drop the attachment
"1.eml" to a new mail. I then have to delete the alternative forward
mail from the Outbox.

Do you know of a better approach to do this? I'd like to be able to
drag and drop a mail directly from the message list into the new mail,
for instance.

Philippe.
Using The Bat! 3.65.03