Hallo Max,

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:13:39 +0000 (UTC)GMT (11-2-2006, 13:13 +0100,
where I live), you wrote:

M> The first says: "It seems that you use encrypted The Bat! Please, provide the
M> minimal value from "Move to junk folder" and "delete letter" (see
"Preferences >
M> Antispam" menu in The Bat!)"

Well, it's correct about you using an encrypted message base, so just
do what it tells you to do. I can remember having to do the same when
I started with OTFE, back then I was still using BayesIt.

M> Does anyone have any idea on what I need to do to get rid of these messages?
My
M> searches have yielded nothing.

When you follow the instructions of the first message, the second will
disappear too.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Atari computers make great boat anchors

The Bat! 3.70.08 "Qigong" (Beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM