Hi Batters -

Gotta little problem here. Took the Christmas opportunity to
upgrade to TB Pro, and in January sometime installed it.

All seemed well, until I tried to access the AB. Oops .. nothing
there.

I have been backing up with the batch file, and as I haven't been
terribly conscientious about it, figured I could probably recover
it from that. I shifted the thebat.abd out of the archive back to
the Mail directory, which is where it seemed to be living, but
still have no address book.

Apparently there are other files which have to go with it, or
that's what I'm guessing.

Can someone solve the mystery? I don't want to back up again
until I've recovered it - lots of stuff in there that would be a
pain to recover; it's an OLD db ...

tia!

--
Lynn
:Hawthorne: :usflag: :canadaflag:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2
http://www.turriff.net

TBv.3.65.03
NT5 SP4