On Monday, February 13, 2006, 8:33:22 AM, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> Also kindly note that HTML mails (especially newsletters) are a
> fact, we cannot discuss them away. I would like my email client to
> display them completely, if I so choose.

it's ironic that our new IT consultants have branded me anti-microsoft
because I prefer TB! to Outlook, and WordPerfect to Word, and a more
complete file manager to Explore, but then I got chewed out for having
Outlook set up with the reading pane open, because it would open an
HTML message before I knew who sent it.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using IMAP with The Bat! 3.70.09 "Qigong" (Beta) on Windows XP version 5,1