On Monday, February 13, 2006, 5:22:27 PM, Jeff Gaines wrote:

>> and a more complete file manager to Explore

> I've been looking for one for ages, PowerDesk is resource hungry and
> quirky. Any recommendations?

No. They were complaining specifically about my running powerdesk. I
agree it is resource hungry and quirky. But when I asked them to show
me another file manager which had file viewers, they showed me the
thumbnails in explore. If you can read a pdf file in a thumbnail,
you've got me beat.

Quick View Plus was great with windows 95, and maybe 98, but the
company who owns those viewers apparently just licenses them to
others, including, I think, powerdesk.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using IMAP with The Bat! 3.70.07 "Qigong" (Beta) on Windows XP version 5,1
(Service Pack 2)