Hello Marten,

Sunday, April 30, 2006, 9:19:55 PM, you wrote:

> Is anyone using TB on a Win XP system with dual monitors?

> I am having all sorts of anomalies in window behaviour and wonder of there
> is anyone else out there with whom it is worth sharing experiences and maybe
> solutions.

me, at work, on my notebook. I haven't noticed anything weird apart from all
the annoyances regarding HTML mails and exchange server connections (which, I
am quite sure, more than half of those problems are not TB!s fault).

What's wrong?

 Jürgen
:eu-flag3: :de-bw: :safaribears:

"The shortest distance between two points is under construction. - Noelie
Altito"

Using The Bat! v3.80.03
  Opera v8.54.7730 on WinXP Home v2600 SP2

* PGP key available on request: send mail with subject PGP key request