> hi,

> Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 3:10:43 PM, you wrote:

>> It's funny - customising the toolbar was one of the features I most
>> wanted in TB, for quite a while now...and now that I seem to have
>> it, I can't think of what to do with it! ;-)

> yeah, sometimes it's better to leave dreams in peace. :)

Hi Vitalie,

That's pretty true actually. It's odd - when I first started using v3  of TB!
(after upgrading from v2), I thought to myself that whoever at  RitLabs had
designed the new toolbar must have been drunk when they did it. I hated it, I
couldn't tell what function the icons were meant to signify, and with no
obvious way to change them, I just had to learn that the forward button was
'that thing with the pink arrow on it' and reply was the 'one with the green
arrow'. Now however, that toolbar has grown on me. I no longer hate it with a
passion. I don't regard it as the greatest toolbar in software history by any
means, and I do still wish that the icons were more obviously related to their
functions - but I can work with it though.

--

Regards,

Chris