Hi,

How do I make The Bat! mark messages as read when I have just finished sending
off a reply to them? When I reply to a message it stays marked as unread, which
makes it harder to keep track of what I have and haven't replied to. Also, is
there a way to put an icon next to the message that indicates its status? In
that it has been replied to, or forwarded on or whatever? Just like Outlook
does. When you reply to a message in Outlook, the icon next to the message is
changed so that it has a bent arrow in it (bent arrow being Outlook's way of
showing a reply). If it was forwarded, I think from memory the arrow is
straight. As I have to use Outlook for work everyday, I find that this feature
is something I miss in The Bat!

--

Chris

scalpel.....sutures......clamp......oops......pen.......death certificate....