> Roelof Otten @ 2006-6-18 4:28:10 PM
> "Mark Read when Reply" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> However, you can create a 'replied messages' filter with the
>> action 'mark as read'.

> I have a common filter that does just this:
> $$$$ TB! Message Filter $$$$
> beginFilter
> UID: [572D03A2.01C5B7D9.29BF0623.2105AEB4]
> Name: Mark\20as\20Read
> Filter: {\0D\0A\20`21\0D\0A}
> MarkRead
> IsContinue
> IsActive
> Ignore
> endFilter

> Make sure that you enable this filter for all your various accounts.
> That step always catches me when I'm working with common filters.

Hi,

That looks promising. I was looking for a place to copy and paste your code
into (I was looking in the Account-Sorting Office/Filters menu), but I can only
see how to add a filter manually (by creating a new filter and then adding a
condition - I haven't found the option to add an action as yet). Is your code
meant to be copied and pasted, or was it just a guide to manually creating it?

--

Regards,

Chris