> Hallo Chris,

> On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 21:18:23 +1000GMT (16-6-2006, 13:18 , where I
> live), you wrote:

C>> How do I make The Bat! mark messages as read when I have just
C>> finished sending off a reply to them?

> The different ways to mark a message as read are listed in:
>   account -> properties -> options
> Unfortunately there isn't an option to mark it as read after sending a
> reply. However, you can create a 'replied messages' filter with the
> action 'mark as read'.

Hi,

Ah, that's a shame. A filter would be a workaround though. Having gone into the
filters dialog, I've gotten a bit confused. I can see how to add a condition
(should I be adding a condition for all messages, message attribute unread,
source folder?), but I can't see anywhere to add an action. Where exactly is
the action option?

--

Regards,

Chris