Monday, July 17, 2006, Alexander S. Kunz [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED] & everyone else,

> on 17-Jul-2006 at 05:30 you ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

>> I subscribe to a mailing list which is set up so that a Reply would
>> automatically go the email address of the message's author (instead of
>> to the list's address). But the List is identified in the Subject.

> We are discussing this very topic since yesterday, in the messages
> starting with msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] which you
> might want to read first to avoid the redundancy.

How do I get to that topic?

I tried the archive at
http://www.mail-archive.com/tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com/ and there are no
message ids attached to the messages.

If you are referring to the topic "Lists that don't overwrite the
Reply-To header", my question is different.

I filter two similar announcement Lists to the same folder; and each
List is identified with the List name in the Subject. When I reply to
the author of the message, I would like to to send the reply from
different Accounts -- depending on which List.

Can one write a conditional filter for the Outgoing message to use
Account XYZ if the Subject is ABC?  If yes, please specify the exact
macro(?).

If no, any other way to accomplish that?

--
Thanks in advance
JM

Using The Bat! 2.12.04
Under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1