I've just setup voyager to grab my gmail account.  While this works, I
get SSL handshake errors because Google uses a self-signed
certificate.  TB has greyed out buttons in the popup warning about
accepting the cert, but the buttons are greyed out.  The box:

The server didn't provide a root certificate during the session, and there is
no corresponding root certificate in your address book.

This connection may not be secure. Please contact your server administrator.

Continue anyway?

View Certificate and Add to Trusted are both greyed out.

What I think happened is my Trusted Root CAs in my address book have
lost the certificates they had.  I had tried out TB Home, but since I
owned a copy of Voyager I moved my home email account to it.  When I
did a backup/restore to move over my mail and address book, I included
the CAs as well.  (I use CAcert, which isn't included by default.)
This deleted the certs contained in the address book entries.

How do I recover the certificate CAs without reinstalling Voyager?

--
Andrew Diederich

Using The Bat! v3.80.04 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2