Hello Perry Nelson & everyone else,

on 14-Aug-2006 at 00:14 you (Perry Nelson) wrote:

> However, I would still like to understand why Scheduler in TB! isn't
> triggering the backup I have set up. I'd like to be able to rely on
> Scheduler to run tasks, but if it won't execute a properly created
> task, I can't do that.

> Do you have any idea why the event I have set up is not being
> triggered? Is Scheduler known to have problems with executing
> reliably?

Sorry, no. I have no idea. I'm not using the scheduler. I just thought
its a rather complicated way to make a backup and felt the urge to add a
comment to this rather important issue.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

Hell would be a small universe that we could explore thoroughly and
fully comprehend. -- Timothy Ferris