Hello Kitty,

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

K> The only real difference in the two computers is that on my notebook
K> -- the one with the problem -- I am running the free version of
K> AntiSpamSniper.

Have you, by any chance, got your Antispamsniper set to  filter on the
server instead of the client? That stalls things quite a lot. I had
problems with it filtering on the sever so now just filter on the client
and have no problems. I'm using the full version.

--
Regards,
Richard

Holiday in France: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lazyhomes/holiday.html