Ok thanks :)
My issue, is that I have NEVER had to do anything to Gmail. Even if I have
read the email online, it would still download.
I am not downloading the emails more than once. (Hence The Bat, should
download emails from the 30th upon restore.)
Gmail has now gone crazy, send 200+ emailes each time a send and recieve is
done...
Thanks :)

--

Scott