Hello Everyone,

I must be particularly slow today but I cannot figure out how to use
the insert smile function in the new version that I just downloaded.

Well, I guess I can doubleclick the button but is the smiley not
supposed to show up graphically? I tried sending some emails to myself
in HTML and it seems that when using TB for receiving emails the
smiley appears graphically but bold and underlined will not appear
when viewing in plain text. On the other hand, sending the email to
Opera the bold function will appear as intended but the smileys only
show up "in letters".

Now I am not even sure if I want to go down the html path but if there
is a function, I would like to know how to operate it. I assume it
depends on how the receiving email prog is set up but can someone
provide some details?

Could not find anything under "help" for smile.

Tom
using TB 3.85.02 on XP