Hello William and Susanne and whoever else is taking an interest in
this thread!

On Monday, September 11, 2006, 12:53 AM, you wrote:

> Slightly  OT  but as soon as I opened your message NOD32 displayed its
> always-reassuring  signature  update dialogue. Maybe there's a message
> there for you ;-)

As a satisfied NOD32 user, I second the message. It's well worth the
money.

Small footprint, easy to set up, updates automatically and often
enough to be reassuring.

S>> Do I have to go back to NAV?

> As someone else said here recently, "Blasphemy!"

Amen. It's bloated and unreliable, IMO.

P.S. I don't think that discussing anti-virus programs and software
firewall programs with which to back up The Bat!'s inherent security
is all that far Off Topic. Not everyone is subscribed to TBOT. And
TBOT is quite erratic about timely posting of messages. Erratic daily,
that is.

Mary
The Bat! 3.85.03 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2