Is it possible to set up voyager so that it doesn't encrypt its data and
messages?
  I want to create an encrypted volume on my USB key, therefore voyager's
encryption is a duplication. I also want to look at/modify voyager's
configuration files, something I can't do if its configuration is encrypted.

  I do want to run voyager instead of TB because voyager is nearly portable
--tough I read on the German forum that even voyager writes some keys to the
Registry, but hopefully that will go away in a few more revisions.

  If Voyager can't be run unencrypted, can TB be run portable?