I'm using the 1.63 version of bat! in Abacus law program. About a week ago, I
suddenly cannot backup.  Every time it hangs partway through saying cannot
write [backupfilename].

I suspect a corrupted folder but can't find it.  Ran maintenance and it says
nothing to do.  I checked each of my 700+ folders and eliminated all the ones
that show zero messages.  Still won't write.

I've defragged my drive, tried saving to different directories and different
file names, tried saving to different drives and still it doesn't work. I'm not
trying to save over a network.  It is all in the same
machine.

I tried saving just the main accounts without the common folders and that seems
to work. But when I try to backup just the common
folders, it gives the can't write error.

Any idea other than checking the maintenance log (I already did that) on how to
figure
out which of my 700+ folders is the problem or how to fix the problem?

BTW, I tried unstalling and reinstalling Abacusbat and even redownloading and
reinstalling the latest Abacusbat from the Abacus web site (stil 1.63).  That
didn't fix it either.

Signup at www.doteasy.com