Hello Mary Jensen & everyone else,

on 29-Sep-2006 at 03:17 you (Mary Jensen) wrote:

> I searched the archive and found an old message about a backup program
> that can selectively save and restore individual folders. The link now
> leads to software that only works with Outlook Express. I've searched
> for other email backup archive programs that can backup or archive
> selective Bat! folders and haven't found one.

> Anyone know of any such programs?

Since TB folders exist exactly like shown in the program on your
harddrive, you don't need any special program for that.

One of the easiest solutions would probably be an archive created with
7-Zip or any other free archiver.

A more professional approach would be to use ntbackup.

If hard drive space is not an issue, you could also just copy the
folders to a different harddisk/partition/external drive, whatever...

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers. -- H.
L. Mencken