>> I searched the archive and found an old message about a backup program
>> that can selectively save and restore individual folders. The link now

Alexander wrote
>Since TB folders exist exactly like shown in the program on your
>harddrive, you don't need any special program for that.

This misses the point. I want to be able to selectively restore bac into the
Bat! and/or browse the archived mail if necessary.  As
another message pointed out, just copying folders/files back to the
Bat! doesn't make them accessible to the Bat! without some hacking.
I want to avoid that.

Mary

Signup at www.doteasy.com