Hi

On Monday 9 October 2006 at 4:33:06 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Richard H. Stoddard
wrote:
> It used to work fine, but the last couple of versions it hasn't;
> I kept hoping that whatever was causing it would be located and
> fixed, but obviously it hasn't, so I decided to post here to see
> if anyone else is having this problem.

Are you purging via "folder maintenance" or automatically via the
"on exit" settings on the folder properties/additional tab?

The "on exit, compress" checkbox used to be selected by default
when you created a folder but not any more. Don't know if this
applied to the "remove old messages" box.

MFPA

Change is inevitable except from a vending machine

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1