Hello Richard H. Stoddard & everyone else,

on 14-Okt-2006 at 18:30 you (Richard H. Stoddard) wrote:

> I have been trying to make The Bat! and GnuPG work together. I
> installed the latest version along with WinPT, and once in awhile it
> would work, but usually not. I am now having problems with PGP as
> well. In both cases, when I try to sign or encrypt using the tray app
> I get error messages that state the TB! email window contains no text
> or is not the last input focus.

Tray app? I don't think you need it.

> Does anyone have any idea what is going on??

In TB's main mindow, go to the Tools menu and choose OpenPGP / Select
OpenPGP version. In the window that opens, GnuPG should be available. If
its greyed out, you must add the path to the gpg executables to the PATH
environment variable (right click on My Computer, Properties, Advanced,
Environment Variables, check the box "System Variables", it contains a
variable "path" - you must have admin rights to edit it).

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

The errors to avoid are those that eliminate opportunities to try
again. -- Lazar Goldberg