Peter,

Wednesday, October 18, 2006, 1:07:43 AM, you wrote:

PM> Have a look at https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4171 and say if
PM> this is the behavior you mean. For the time being, I seem to have been
PM> the only victim of this quirk - *if* it's the same...

PM>> ,----- [ OpenPGP Error ]
PM>> | gpg: no default secret key: secret key not available
PM>> | gpg: [stdin]: clearsign failed: secret key not available
PM>> `-----

I get something similar, although I obviously have an e-mail address.
Usually, but not always, I can decrypt or verify signatures, but often
get this error message when trying to encrypt or sign.

I also have problems with WinPT sometimes; it seems to lose focus on
the active window. However, a friend of mine is communicating with the
developer on that, so maybe we can get that resolved. But my
preference of course would be to use TB!'s integrated privacy tools.

--
Thanks,
Rick