Hello Marten,

Monday, October 16, 2006, 10:17:43 AM, you wrote:
> Eeekkk! That'd keep me quiet for a week or two!

Good! <grin>

> Thanks for the detailed pointer...

Most welcome.

> Would you be offended I waited to see if anyone has a less
> brain-bending way?

Uhmmmmm. Yes. Most definitely! <grin> jk... It's really not too
complex. Create a filter to count the messages, call the batch file
which in turn calls the vbs which updates the .txt file. To see the
counter either "include" the .txt file or just open the text file
whenever.... :-)

--
                          TBUDL/BETA/DEV/TECH Lists Moderator / PGP 0x5D167202
 __    ____  ____  ____   Geocaching:                    http://gps.PCWize.com

Error: No keyboard found. Press F1 to continue.